Marvel/DC Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel/DC Legends

Relive the Heroes' destinies.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lilac Howlett

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ness!

Lilac Howlett Empty
PostSubject: Lilac Howlett   Lilac Howlett EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:48 pm

Full name: Lilac Amelia Howlett

A.K.A: Lila, X-Saber, or Wolve's Little Girl

Picture (can be placed above): A good pic'd be Elizabeth Gillies with blue highlights. Razz

Eyes: Amber. Warm amber. Razz

Hair: Long black hair, past her waist, slightly curly, and has blue highlights.

Body type (height, weight, etc.): Very curvy, basically an hourglass figure. She's very beautiful (and has it going on in the bust department.. XD) but thinks very lowly of herself. She's about 5'9"-6'3" and weighs about 102.

Distinct Markings: A mole below her left eye.

Mother: Alana Rema

Father: James Howlett (Wolverine, duh. XD)

Power(s): All of her father's, strengthened by the fact that the adimantium on her bones is poisonous, so she can work her powers to the full potential. She is omega level, but doesn't completely know.

Personality: Very seculded, doesn't like strangers. Not very open with her feelings, and can be aggressive. However she has a large soft side and has a heart of gold. She is VERY aggressive, as stated before, and never forgets a grudge.

Pets: None. Animals don't like her. XD

Weapon(s): He claws, which are longer than her father's, and she can choose the length. She can also make needle like claws instead of the knife like ones.

Rp Example: I walk along slowly, pulling a cigarette out of my pocket and a lighter. I light the cig and take a drag. I exhale. "Ah...This is too much." I walk back to the institute, holding the lit cig. I see a few faces down the halls but ignore them. "Whatever." I take another breath from it.

Biography: Not much is known about Lilac's history. She was raised near the institute, not knowing what it really was, but was born there. When she found out about her powers she ran away. After a long time of wandering, she found the institute and decided to stay. She honed her abilities and became a very powerful mutant.

Notes?: She's a smoker, and does drink on occasion.
Back to top Go down
Deme!
Admin

Lilac Howlett Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lilac Howlett   Lilac Howlett EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 2:55 pm

Mm. Approved. Cool
Back to top Go down
https://marveldclegends.board-directory.net

Lilac Howlett
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel/DC Legends :: General :: Approved-