Marvel/DC Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Marvel/DC Legends

Relive the Heroes' destinies.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stephanie Rogers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deme!
Admin

Stephanie Rogers Empty
PostSubject: Stephanie Rogers   Stephanie Rogers EmptySat Sep 22, 2012 1:54 pm

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Full name: Stephanie Rogers

A.K.A: "Eagle", Stevie

Picture (can be placed above):

Eyes: Light gray

Hair: Just past her shoulders, red

Body type (height, weight, etc.): 5'7", 112lbs, attractive, fit

Distinct Markings: Some freckles; burns tracing her body

Mother: Unknown

Father: Steve Rogers "Captain America"

Power(s): None; she's just unnaturally strong and can run inhumanly fast like her father. Her agility's not half bad either.

Personality: Very strong and adult-like. She takes her job seriously, but doesn't mind sliding in jokes every once and a while. She's loyal and is willing to take one for the team. Like a soldier.

Pets: N/A

Weapon(s): The (slightly abused) Shield used by her father

Rp Example: Nothing is worse than being left alone under pressure. Ever since dad died, I've been in charge of this entire facility. Can you imagine everyone looking up to you, waiting for instruction even though you have no clue what to do next? Well I have that feeling everyday. I have no one to fall back on. If I fall, so do you.

Biography: Stephanie was born to Steve Rogers and a runaway waitress. After her birth, the waitress sent Stevie away to an adoption center. This is where Stephanie finally got in contact with her father. Captain America told her everything he knew over the phone... Right before him and the other Legends collided with the sun. So Stevie was on her own, breaking free of the adoption center and seeking the several cities of the other heroes' children. Gotham, Brooklyn...everywhere they may possibly be. When she gathered enough, she escaped to Yarra, the lost island off the coast of Australlia. There she built a new base for the children, hoping to mold them into heroes.

Notes?: Leader of Yarra
Back to top Go down
https://marveldclegends.board-directory.net

Stephanie Rogers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Marvel/DC Legends :: General :: Approved-
Jump to: